Our firm is enlisted as one of the renowned name in supplying Inconel Pipes. Inconel is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy designed to resist a wide range of severely corrosive environments, pitting and crevice corrosion. This nickel steel alloy also displays exceptionally high yield, tensile, and creep-rupture properties at high temperatures. These pipes can be used from cryogenic temperatures up to long term service at 1200 F. Inconel Pipes are used in a variety of industries such as aerospace, chemical processing, marine engineering, pollution-control equipment, and nuclear reactors. We can customize these pipes for clients in different specifications as per their requirements.Technical specification
- Grades :Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 625LCF, Inconel 686, Inconel 718, Inconel 800, Inconel 825, Inconel X-750
- Type:Seamless / Erw / Welded/ Fabricated
- Range:15 NB up to 600 NB in SCH 5S, 10S, 10, 20, 40S, 40, STD, 60, 80S, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160 & XXS
- Form:Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic etc.
- Length:Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
- End:Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded
Flat NO-1201 / 1201 A, 21, Panchratna, Mama Parmanand Marg,Opera House, Next To Roxy Cinema, Near Charni Road Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India