We have carved a niche in the market as a prime organization engaged in supplying Monel Pipes. Monel is a nickel-copper alloy that is hardened by cold working only. These pipes have low corrosion rate in flowing seawater, therefore it is widely used in marine applications. We source these pipes from the most authentic vendors of the market. Monel Pipes also have excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking in most freshwaters. They can be used in temperatures up to 1000 Ã¯Â¿Â½F. The alloy has great mechanical properties at subzero temperatures.
- Grades : Monel 400, Monel k500
- Type: Seamless / Erw / Welded/ Fabricated
- Form: Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic etc.
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
- End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded
- The salient features are as follows :
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
- Epoxy & Fbe Coating
- Electro Polish
- Draw & Expansion
Flat NO-1201 / 1201 A, 21, Panchratna, Mama Parmanand Marg,Opera House, Next To Roxy Cinema, Near Charni Road Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India