In the last few years we have established ourselves as one of the most prominent suppliers of Monel Tubes. Monel is an alloy of nickel and copper, commonly used in critical, high-performance applications. It exhibits high strength, excellent resistance to acids and alkalis, good ductility, and good thermal conductivity. We procure these tubes from the most reputed vendors of the market. These tubes are suitable for temperatures ranging from subzero to 1,000ï¿½F (538ï¿½C), and can only be hardened via cold-working. Monel Tubes are used in gas scrubbing plants, seawater cooling plants, wires in electrostatic precipitators, and processing plants.
- Grades : Monel 400, Monel k500
- Type: Seamless / Erw / Welded/ Fabricated
- Form: Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic etc.
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length
- End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded
Flat NO-1201 / 1201 A, 21, Panchratna, Mama Parmanand Marg,Opera House, Next To Roxy Cinema, Near Charni Road Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India