To set new benchmarks in our sphere of operations, we are engaged in offering Titanium Pipes. These pipes are suitable for environments and applications where the properties of stainless steels are not sufficient. Clients can avail our pipes in different sizes, thickness and lengths as per their requirements. Manufactured using graded material, these possess excellent resistance towards chemical attack and are known for their high strength and durability. Titanium Pipes are mainly utilized underground transportation of gas and water. Also, these pipes can be used for heat exchanger pipes, condensers, bayonet heaters, helical coils, thermocouple and protective tubes.
- Grades :Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 7, Grade 9, Grade 23
- Type:Seamless / Erw / Welded/ Fabricated
- Range :15 NB UP TO 600 NB IN SCH 5S, 10S, 10, 20, 40S, 40, STD, 60, 80S, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160 etc.
- Form : Round, square, rectangular, hydraulic etc.
- Length: Single Random, Double Ranidom & Cut Length
Flat NO-1201 / 1201 A, 21, Panchratna, Mama Parmanand Marg,Opera House, Next To Roxy Cinema, Near Charni Road Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India