Our company has succeeded to achieve respectable position in the market by supplying Steel Plate Flanges. These are designed to be joined to a piping system with butt welding. We source these flanges from the reputed and authentic vendors of the market. Preferred for high stress applications, the bore of the flanges matches the bore of the pipe, reducing turbulence and erosion.These flanges consist of a mixture of austenite and ferrite phases. Even in chloride and sulphide environments, Steel Plate Flanges exhibit very high resistance to stress, corrosion and cracking. Highly demanded in the market these flanges are available in different sizes and finishing.
- ASTM / ASME SB 564 UNS 2200 ( NICKEL 200 ) , UNS 4400 (MONEL 400 ) , , UNS 8825 INCONEL (825) , UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600 ) , UNS 6601 ( INCONEL 601 ) , UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625) , UNS 10276 ( HASTELLOY C 276 )
- ASTM / ASME SB 160 UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201 )
- ASTM / ASME SB 472 UNS 8020 ( ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3 )
- ASTM / ASME SB 61 UNS NO. C 92200 & ASTM / ASME SB 62 UNS NO. C 83600.
- ASTM / ASME SB 151 UNS NO. 70600 , 71500 , C 70600 ( CU -NI- 90/10) , C 71500 ( CU -NI- 70/30)
- ASTM / ASME SB 152 UNS NO C 10100 , C 10200 , C 10300 , C 10800 , C 12000, C 12200.
Flat NO-1201 / 1201 A,21,Panchratna,Mama Parmanand Marg,Opera House,Next To Roxy Cinema,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India